Subway $20 NZD Physical Gift Card (Express Delivery)
Subway,Give something you know they’re going to love! What’s the perfect gift for everyone? The gift of eating well.
With over 250 restaurants across New Zealand there is a Subway® around almost every corner!
Subway Gift Cards cater to any occasion, whether its shouting a colleague lunch, a lifetime supply of cookies or feeding a hungry student, this is a great gift to give!
How do I redeem a Subway Physical Gift Card online or in-store?
- At Subway Online: simply place your items in your cart and take them through checkout. At the payment screen, select “Gift Card” from the dropdown menu. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with another gift card, Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- In-store at Subway: you must have your gift card with you to purchase at the cashier. Subway staff will swipe/scan your card. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Subway Physical Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Please treat this Subway Gift Cards as cash. It cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- This Subway Gift Cards once activated may be redeemed for purchases at any New Zealand Subway Restaurant (excluding online).
- The Subway Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. The funds available will be verified on request or at time of purchase.
- No change can be given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at New Zealand Subway Restaurants.
- Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
- The Subway Gift Cards expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge.
- Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use. The Subway Gift Cards maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.