Smiths City Physical Gift Cards (Express Delivery)
Smiths City has just started a new chapter in its 100-year history of supporting heartland New Zealand. Today we, at Polar Capital, have become the new owners of 23 Smith City stores across New Zealand as well as Smiths City Finance.
As passionate New Zealanders, we are very much looking forward to working with Smith City’s people and within our local communities to build on the company’s strong, trusted brand and position at the heart of New Zealand retailing.
Visit Smiths City for a great range of furniture, furnishings, appliances, sporting goods and outdoor products. With over 30 stores in major centres throughout NZ we’ve got a store near you!
We have flexible and tailored finance solutions available – you can buy everything for your home under a single contract. Speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members today.
Smiths City Physical Gift Cards The Easy Choice
Smiths City Physical Gift Cards take the thinking out of gift buying. Eliminate the hassle, time & worry of trying to find the perfect gift for that special someone and ensure that whatever product the recipient buys is what they want! Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are redeemable at any one of our Smiths City Stores New Zealand.
Smiths City Physical Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- Smiths City Physical Gift Cards value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.
- Smiths City Physical Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Smiths City.
- Smiths City Physical Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable.
- Smiths City is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for Smiths City Physical Gift Cards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- Smiths City Physical Gift Cards and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Smiths City, which may change from time to time.