Restaurant $50 NZD Physical Gift Card (Express Delivery)
The Restaurant gift card is brought to you by Gift Station and the Restaurant Association and can be used at over 500 great restaurants, cafes, bars and eateries throughout New Zealand.
How do I redeem a Monsoon Poon Physical Gift Card in-store?
In-store at Restaurant: you must have your gift card with you to purchase at the cashier. Restaurant staff will swipe/scan your card. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Present the Gift Card for full or part payment of the purchase price. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card.
Restaurant Physical Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Please treat this Restaurant Physical Gift Card as cash. It cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- This Restaurant Physical Gift Card, once activated, may be redeemed for purchases at any participating Restaurant Association member outlets.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable. Monsoon Poon is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- The Restaurant Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash. The funds available will be verified on request or at time of purchase.
- No change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at participating Restaurant Association member outlets.
- This Restaurant Gift Card expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge.
- Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use. The Restaurant Gift Card balances are available online at giftstation.