Prezzy Card $75 NZD Physical Prepaid Visa Gift Card (Express Delivery)
Prezzy Card is issued by Kiwibank. It’s the perfect gift because the person you give it to can choose to use it at tens of millions of Visa retailers around the world, including selected online merchants.
Prezzy Card was launched in 2006 and is available at participating PostShop stores throughout the country, online and at selected retail partner sites nationwide.
Prezzy Card is a Prepaid Card loaded with New Zealand dollars and can be used to make multiple purchases until the card’s value runs out or until the card expires. The Prezzy Card can’t be used after the expiry date printed on the front of the card and any unused value remaining after the expiry date will be forfeited. Take a note of the date and get shopping!
Shopping with Prezzy Card is much the same as shopping with a credit card as it can be used to shop in-store, online, over the phone and via mail order where Visa is accepted electronically. Prezzy card works overseas as well as all around New Zealand.
Prezzy Card is the ultimate gift of choice. The recipient can choose exactly what they want from over 32 million Visa outlets – in store and online.
Card can be loaded from $25 (+$5.95 card fee) to $1000(+5.95 card fee).
Get your Prezzy Card at Mobil, BP, Caltex and Z Energy, New World, Pak n Save, 4 Square and selected dairies nationwide or online here at www.fairy.co.nz
How do I redeem a Prezzy Card Physical Prepaid Visa Gift Card online or in-store?
Shopping with Prezzy Card is much the same as shopping with a credit card. When shopping online, enter your card number, expiry date and 3-digit CVV2 code. For in-store purchases, use the ‘credit’ button then sign the receipt. There is no PIN.
A Prezzy card can’t be used after the expiry date printed on the front of the card. Unused value remaining on expiry will automatically be forfeited. Take a note of the date and get shopping!
Prezzy Card Physical Prepaid Visa Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Expiry: Your card is valid for at least two years from the date of purchase. The expiry date is printed on the front of the card. The card can’t be used after expiry, and unused value remaining on expiry will automatically be forfeited.
- Registration: Registering your card gives you access to two key benefits of the Visa platform: you can dispute unauthorised transactions, and if you report the card lost or stolen, we can cancel it and provide you a replacement carrying over any unused value (minus fees). We can’t do this if you don’t register your card.
- Fees: Fees apply for currency conversion, using the customer service line, disputing a transaction, online ordering and replacement cards. These are deducted from unused value on the card. See the Website for details.
- Stored value: The card is prepaid and non-reloadable. Similar to a gift voucher, you are pre-paying for the right to purchase goods and services up to the value available on the card, from selected merchants who accept Visa transactions electronically. You cannot withdraw cash, or redeem the card for cash, or get money back if the card is lost or stolen. You can give the card as a gift, but must not re-sell it.
- Limits on card use: The card doesn’t work in manual card imprinters or ATMs, and can’t be used for taxis, automated fuel dispensers or gambling, or where a merchant requires identity verification against the card details. The card also can’t be used at any merchant who requires you to set up direct debits, recurring payments or payment instalments on the card.
- Foreign currency transactions: If you use your card for foreign currency transactions, the purchase amount will be converted into New Zealand dollars at a rate of exchange determined by Visa on the date it sends the purchase details to us and that sum will be deducted from the available unused value on the card. Currency conversion Fees will also apply.
- Lost or stolen card: You must notify us immediately if your card has been lost or stolen by calling the customer service number. This also applies if the details on your card (such as card number and expiry date) have or might have been disclosed to an unauthorised party. If your card is lost or stolen before you have registered it, we will not be able to stop, cancel or replace the stolen card, because we will not be able to identify it as your card.