Burnsco Digital Gift Cards (Email Delivery)
Burnsco is the biggest seller of marine, RV and motorhome accessories in New Zealand.
Burnsco have 15 stores cover New Zealand from the Bay of Islands to Christchurch. So you’re never too far from your favourite one stop boat, RV and outdoor shop. Check out the Location of the nearest store to you.
Burnsco stock over 10,000 products. A huge range. So the chances are that you’ll find what you need at Burnsco; But if we haven’t got it, we will do our best to get it for you, fast!
We’re known for our friendly and helpful customer service. We know our stuff and can advise you on what will work best for your boat or motorhome.
Join the Burnsco Club to enjoy some great benefits.
Burnsco is 100% NZ owned and operated and has been serving the New Zealand boatie and motorhomer for over 130 years.
When you buy from us you’re safe in the knowledge that we’ll be around for at least another 100 years.
Burnsco Store Locations: Westhaven, Half Moon Bay, Gulf Harbour, Tauranga, Whangarei, Nelson, Hamilton, Christchurch, Albany, Seaview (Wellington), Mount Maunganui, Opua (Bay of Islands), Waikawa (Picton), Manukau, Mt Wellington.
How Do I Redeem The Burnsco Digital Gift Cards Online or In-Store?
- At Burnsco Online: simply place your items in your cart and take them through checkout. At the payment screen, select “Gift Card” from the dropdown menu. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with another gift card, Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- In-store at Burnsco: you must have your gift card with you to purchase at the cashier. Burnsco staff will swipe/scan your card. If your gift card balance does not exceed the price of your purchase, you can pay the difference with a selected credit card or cash.
Burnsco Digital Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
- Burnsco Digital Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Burnsco Marine and Leisure.
- Burnsco Digital Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, exchanged or used to purchase other products.
- Unused balances are not refundable or transferable.
- Burnsco Marine and Leisure is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Risk of loss or theft and title for Gift Cards passes to the purchaser on transfer.
- The Burnsco Digital Gift Cards and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Burnsco Marine and Leisure, which may change from time to time.
- The Burnsco Digital Gift Cards value expires 12 months after purchase or last recharge. The maximum charge/recharge value is $1000.